The court scholar serving Hermann of Thuringia.

The court scholar serving Hermann of Thuringia.
The scholar

2012/11/24

James Bond – Skyfall


Quite good. I rarely make the really popular movies in the early evening and, no surprise, I had to park 200-300 yards away from the theater. Got into the theater well before the official starting time, getting a reasonably decent seat (Theater was already just about full when I arrived), and naturally, had to sit through lots and LOTS of previews. But by the time I made it back to the car after the movie, most of my fellow moviegoers had already cleared the parking lot.
Bond tries to sneak off and start a non-spy life of his own, but we know of course, that the call of duty will drag him back. Interestingly, an American would have been breaking rules right and left, but Bond remains respectful and dutiful to the end. Gotta agree with the reviews, this is definitely one of the best Bond episodes ever.

No comments: